We hope you will find your Question Answer.
  • Can I play music in my business?
  • Yes-The Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988 states you need to get permission from the copyright holder to ‘perform’ music in public and a music licence grants you this permission.

  • Do I still need music Licence from PPL & PRS if I have Crystal Music?
  • No. Crystal music is Royalty free.

  • What If I have a PPL & PRS Licence?
  • Please call our customer support on 02035700101 to discuss your circumstances.

  • What If I don’t have any music licence?
  • You cannot play music at all or you have to pay fine including backdated charges. Furthermore,You might be prosecuted in the court of law.